Our Creators Network Conscious Media Task Force generated our community’s idea
of what constitutes conscious media.
We consider media conscious if it serves one or more of the following criteria:
· Stimulates our desire to evolve into healthier and more thriving ways of being (both individually and collectively.)
· Reveals multiple, different worldviews and perspectives, including both familiar and unfamiliar ways of looking at the world, helping us to see beyond the limits of our own perception.
· Enhances and expands the individual and collective human experience by provoking positive action, ultimately restoring hope for the viewer.
· Celebrates the complexity of humanity by helping to balance the equity between genders, races, beliefs, socio-economic strata, and the light and dark sides of the human experience.
· Reconnects the viewer to something greater (i.e. collective unconscious, God, nature, planet, universe, themselves and others.)