Frequently asked questions about Conscious Goodness
ANSWER: Conscious Goodness is a non-profit organization that strives to evolve humanity through the creation, promotion and consumption of conscious media.
ANSWER: Conscious Goodness is the non-profit sister organization of CGood.tv
ANSWER: Instead of starting your own non-profit, you can work with an existing 501(c)(3) public charity like Conscious Goodness under a formal arrangement known as fiscal sponsorship. You can ask for grants and donations under your sponsor’s exempt status. Fiscal sponsorship also opens a world of grant opportunities to individuals, such as artists.
ANSWER: We consider media conscious if it serves one or more of the following criteria:
- Stimulates our desire to evolve into healthier and more thriving ways of being (both individually and collectively.)
- Reveals multiple, different worldviews and perspectives, including both familiar and unfamiliar ways of looking at the world, helping us to see beyond the limits of our own perception.
- Enhances and expands the individual and collective human experience by provoking positive action, ultimately restoring hope for the viewer.
- Celebrates the complexity of humanity by helping to balance the equity between genders, races, beliefs, socio-economic strata, and the light and dark sides of the human experience.
- Reconnects the viewer to something greater (i.e. collective unconscious, God, nature, planet, universe, themselves and others.
ANSWER: A place where conscious creators can connect, collaborate, and expand their conscious storytelling.
ANSWER: Thank you for considering a donation! To make one using a credit card, simply press the DONATION box on any page of the website.
Or you can send a check payable to CONSCIOUS GOODNESS, INC. to:
Conscious Goodness, Inc.
111 W. Topa Topa Street